Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My US Medal Collection

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm a very new member to this forum, and I'm looking forward to becoming an experienced member of this community. I'm a relatively new "serious" collector, and I ha

Default My US Medal Collection

Hello everyone,

I'm a very new member to this forum, and I'm looking forward to becoming an experienced member of this community. I'm a relatively new "serious" collector, and I have amassed a small, yet presentable collection in the past 11 months. My US medals ages range from the Spanish American War to current day, and I also have medals from other countries as well. Not all of my medals are posted, as my camera has been in the shop and I have recently acquired new medals, some of which are the 1870-71 Franco Prussian medal, the Italian Fascist medal given by Mussolini to German forces, and an Order of the Sacred Treasure, 8th class. The pictures I'll post are from a couple of months ago, but I hope to get new pictures up as soon as possible so you can see what I have as of today. Hope you all enjoy, and opinions are always welcome
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My US Medal Collection  

Default Re: My US Medal Collection

Welcome to the forum and Very nice collection! - Nick K

?

Nice display.

Hello and welcome.

You have a nice variety. Can you show close-ups?

I like your spirit! Keep collecting, as it is a lot of fun and great historical research. This is a great forum, with great members who are extremely helpful! The experts here will help you avoid fakes, and getting ripped off, as well as providing great info.

As promised, here are my medals as of today, still waiting however on the 1870-71 medal (sorry for the shaky pictures, the camera is still on the fritz:My US Medal CollectionMy US Medal CollectionMy US Medal CollectionMy US Medal Collection

?

For a 11 month collection I would say you are doing quite well. That it is a nice collection you have there.

Josey

Good man josey, going well...nice collection

I just recently acquired an Order of the Rising Sun 8th class (from WW1 I believe), a 2nd Sino Jap Incident Medal, and Imperial Soldier Relief League badge in their original boxes for just under $35..in addition, I got all original British minatures: a 1914-15 star, war medal, victory medal, ww2 war medal and an australian service medal..I just recently won an original philipine insurrection mini and army mexican service..I'll post updated pics as soon as I can

Also, in case anyone has knowledge of japanese medals, were the 3 I got for a good deal?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast