Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Your Own !!

Article about: A lot of us collect medals ……………….. and I'm sure there are many on here who have also earned them. So …………………. how about posting your own ?? Here is my humble contribution ………….. nothing spe

Default Post Your Own !!

A lot of us collect medals ……………….. and I'm sure there are many on here who have also earned them.

So …………………. how about posting your own ??

Here is my humble contribution ………….. nothing special, but these two gongs represent 30 years of my life ............… and a lot of hard slog !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Own !!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Own !! 

CBH
    ?

Here is my Metal of Bravery, I saved a Elderly Lady who was aboard a pleasure boat which exploded close to shore.
    Got two trips to Ottawa out of it and met a Astronaut Chris Hatfield, have a badge from his Mir Mission.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Own !!   Post Your Own !!  

Post Your Own !!  

Great achievement there !

Although these awards from my days in the Bavarian Red Cross (1990 - 2007) are admittedly not medals, I hope they count as well:

Ehrenzeichen der BRK-Bereitschaften in Bronze [Decoration of the BRK-Bereitschaften in Bronze] (Full size, lapel pin and on the ribbon bar), Leistungsabzeichen in Bronze [Proficiency Badge in Bronze] (ditto) and the Auszeichnungsspange für 15 Dienstjahre [Award Bar for 15 Years of Service] (on the ribbon bar), plus the previous bars for 5 and 10 years (loose; only the highest grade is worn). (Also, my old membership stickpin.)

Post Your Own !!

Great group !!

Bavaria is my favourite part of the world …………….. after Scotland !

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Bavaria is my favourite part of the world …………….. after Scotland !
    That's because we're so similiar anyway.

Why Bavaria is Germany's Scotland - Telegraph

My addition ...
    "Per Ardua"

Up the Rock apes!!

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    My addition ...
    Excellent !

This is my Honorable Order of Saint Barbra. It’s not authorized for wear in uniform (except on St Barbra’s Day celebration) but a prestigious award amongst the Artillery community.

PS. I will post my regular medals when I get them back. They are currently being mounted. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast