Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Stolen Medal alert: EII Royal Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal

Article about: Hi Guys, I have been asked to post this on behalf of the person to whom it originally belonged. The medal has surfaced in Canada in 2009 and was owned by forum member Darrell. Sadly he has s

Default Stolen Medal alert: EII Royal Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal

Hi Guys, I have been asked to post this on behalf of the person to whom it originally belonged. The medal has surfaced in Canada in 2009 and was owned by forum member Darrell. Sadly he has since sold it and no longer has a record of where it has gone.

"I am Stephen Roy Lewis, this medal was stolen along with other medals from my property in Plymouth in May 2008.

I had given up on it as the police did not hold much hope of finding them, my Dad's territorial medal and all his Masonic medals were also taken.

My email is [email protected]

Yours truely
    Steve Lewis"

Should any forum member know of it's current whereabouts or be offered it, please contact Steve directly.

Thanks guys!

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stolen Medal alert: EII Royal Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal   Stolen Medal alert: EII Royal Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal  

Stolen Medal alert: EII Royal Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal   Stolen Medal alert: EII Royal Naval Long Service and Good Conduct Medal  

It may be worth to put the service number on here that is marked on the medal as it would help in the search for it

I will keep a look out at the fairs I attend in Yorkshire (UK) David
    Name and Number would help