Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Are these British medals fakes?

Article about: I hope this is the right place to ask this, i have 2 medals which i have recently been told are fakes. Can anybody tell from the photo is they are genuine, reproductions or fakes? 16 Jan to

Very nice pair and very collectable. Hard to tell from the photo's if they are original or tailors copies for 'wearing out'. I along with many ex servicemen of my acquaintance have two sets of medals, the issued set and a set purchased from tailors etc to wear as and when to protect the originals from damage/loss/theft. Without a closed inspection it would be hard to tell hich yours are.

Default Medals

Here you go. Which one is the copy?

Are these British medals fakes?

The right one Steve?....

?

Yep one on the right!!! not mounted like the one on the left & the left one looks to have more wear!! The quality isn't there too. Were is mine & Paul's prize? Cheers Terry

Quote by Tango View Post
    Yep one on the right!!! not mounted like the one on the left & the left one looks to have more wear!! The quality isn't there too. Were is mine & Paul's prize? Cheers Terry
    C'mon Steve a pint each will do!..

P**s off, I'm not made of money! The one on the right just happened to pick up more of the flash than the left. That made the detail more pronounced. But you are both correct I have to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2