Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Two US Purple hearts

Article about: i now have 2x purple hearts in my collection the first one is WW2 issue & the second i think is current issue, i don't know if you can see but the WW2 issue one seems to be more detailed

?

Cool Two US Purple hearts

i now have 2x purple hearts in my collection the first one is WW2 issue & the second i think is current issue, i don't know if you can see but the WW2 issue one seems to be more detailed any im thinking about selling the current issue one if anyone's interested

anyway hope you like them as much as i do
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two US Purple hearts   Two US Purple hearts  

Two US Purple hearts   Two US Purple hearts  

Two US Purple hearts   Two US Purple hearts  

?

Default re: Two US Purple hearts

George Washington

Gorgeous medals. The WWII issue one is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Gus

?

well the WW2 issue one i got for £31 & the current issue well there's a guy selling the exact same one on eBay for £19.99 but no bidders yet the problem is you can no longer sell these in the US due to the new stolen honor bill but there could be a chance that if they are no longer being able to buy & sell them in the US they may get harder to get hold of & may shoot up in price ya never know

?

Any way i am thinking about selling the current issue one but not if they're not selling to well at the mo if that's the case i think I'll hold on to it for now

Hey Phil, what dagger? are you selling????? ??

Post a picture for me or email it to me h4v0c2000@yahoo.com

thx. Ty