Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

U.s items

Article about: Hello ,these are on a up comming auction and wanted to know if it looked like anything good in the group?thanks so much for the help!

?

Default U.s items

Hello ,these are on a up comming auction and wanted to know if it looked like anything good in the group?thanks so much for the help!
    Attached Images Attached Images U.s items 

Default Re: U.s items

90% of the stuff is current military,and the ww2 stuff is really a few dollars,the picture badge is nice but I do not know if it is ww2 or korea.

As mentioned, a real mixed bag with not an awful lot that is of interest or value. My advice would be to save your money twards a better investment.

A couple of the ribbon bars are WWII, and probably the winged prop, but most of the
    little pins look modern, including the box. Sergeant's collar rank is from the 1980's,
    and the 3 ribbon bar is WWII US Navy.
    The photo pin is a WWII era subject because by Korea they were still flying a few
    late model P-51D's, though more commonly, the F-86 Sabre Jet - both
    produced by North American Aviation - but who knows when the
    button itself was made.

The group is not worth a whole lot - $10/$15 or so. It would be better
    to see all the pieces spread out.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks guys for the help!! as i will try to get it for $5.00 thats what it will start at and most of the time no one wants anything military,,,take care

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks guys for the help!! as i will try to get it for $5.00 thats what it will start at and most of the time no one wants anything military,,,take care
    Let us know if you win, Pammy.............
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks so much steve,i will for sure!

I should mention there is a 'National Defense' Medal in there - with red ribbon with
    a yellow stripe down the middle - and the red ribbons with three white stripes on
    either side represent the Army 'Good Conduct' Medal....................
    Regards,

Steve.

The WWII army air corp collar pin with smooth clutches is worth $10 easy and hopefully somewhere in there is the mate! Anything with smooth clutches you can be safe to say is WWII. The ribbon bar in the back with the presidential unit citation, pacific service medal and WWII victory could be worth another $5 or so depending on the quality of the back and if nothing is broken.