Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

US medal the silver star

Article about: i never realized & only just found out its now illegal to buy & sell purple hearts in the US Actually, it isn't. Ebay and others as always, takes everything to the extreme. "Ban

?

Question US medal the silver star

hiya guys i just bought this WW2 era silver star for £39.99 have i done good or just wasted my money. ive really got to start finding out about these things lol

any way i think its a really nice addition to my collection
    Attached Images Attached Images US medal the silver star  US medal the silver star  US medal the silver star 

Default Re: US medal the silver star

Very nice silver star the market has always been strong on the silver star and the purple heart. I have been collecting for a long time and do not have either in my collection. I have several bronze stars and a DFC but no silver star. Very Nice! I can't tell you if it is real of fake because I have not handled any but the box looks good at the least.

?

the guy i bought it off said its real he had the bronze one as well but i couldn't afford both i'll post better pics when i get it i also have a purple heart as well
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US medal the silver star  

?

nah i spose it would have been a nice touch for history purpose but for £16.00 im not arguing

?

i never realized & only just found out its now illegal to buy & sell purple hearts in the US

any way this little beauty would be nice to add to the collection
    Attached Images Attached Images US medal the silver star 

yeah I read that there were laws against it on ebay. I think that was to stop army surplus stores from selling modern strikes than it did to stop us from collecting

?

well here it is i finally got it today
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US medal the silver star   US medal the silver star  

US medal the silver star   US medal the silver star  

Very Very Nice the box is great it has the perfect amount of ware like it just came from under the bed or out of the cigar box Very nice!

i just bought a nice ribbon bar with a purple heart, bronze star, Distinguished Flying Cross, presidential unit citation with three stars, Navy Cross you name it its got it! It should come this week I will take a picture and post it. It was on ebay i got it for $17 listed as "old army lot" it comes in an old eyeglasses case marked for the commander of a base when i get it I'm gonna track down the name hopefully.

?

know that sounds like one hell of a bargain ya got there def post some pic's when ya get them

?

Talking Bronze star

got this today WW2 era bronze star with the soldiers name on it this one cost me £42 can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to trace the name
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US medal the silver star   US medal the silver star  

US medal the silver star  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast