Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

US Service Pilot Wings - WW2 Pin Back Sterling

Article about: Another US item I picked up today. A US Service Pilots badge. WW2 Pin Back in Sterling. No sure who the maker is as it is otherwise unmarked. Only a bit after my purchase did I notice it was

MAP
    ?

Default US Service Pilot Wings - WW2 Pin Back Sterling

Another US item I picked up today.

A US Service Pilots badge. WW2 Pin Back in Sterling. No sure who the maker is as it is otherwise unmarked. Only a bit after my purchase did I notice it was missing the locking clasp but doesn't really bother me.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Now you're in trouble! the bug is going to bite ya!!!
    Very nice!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Now you're in trouble! the bug is going to bite ya!!!
    Very nice!
    Pretty much all of these were the cost of a single TR award...LoL...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice little grouping , did you see any super rare Brit Air Gunner badges ? Rob

MAP
    ?

Quote by Kryton View Post
    Nice little grouping , did you see any super rare Brit Air Gunner badges ? Rob
    Now that you mention it.....yes I did. But being in good cheer and acting in the Christmas spirit, I let some sorry gent not only steal it out from under me but also use my "bundling" discount so he could secure a cheaper price. What a prince I am. LoL

Maybe that sorry gent would be so kind to post that award here??? She was a beauty and I'm sure your fellow Brits would love to see the fine(er) craftsmanship???

Good show today! We did well

?

Lol yes I thank you for the bundle discount, last thing I thought I would buy would be an American pair of wings but as they were British made it had me intrigued. And sadly has me looking for more. RobUS Service Pilot Wings - WW2 Pin Back SterlingUS Service Pilot Wings - WW2 Pin Back Sterling

MAP
    ?

Quote by Kryton View Post
    Lol yes I thank you for the bundle discount, last thing I thought I would buy would be an American pair of wings but as they were British made it had me intrigued. And sadly has me looking for more. RobUS Service Pilot Wings - WW2 Pin Back SterlingUS Service Pilot Wings - WW2 Pin Back Sterling
    Your welcome! LoL

A great piece for sure. Love the hinge on your award, and great detail too!