Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Hand Engraved Cased Purple Heart, Stanley R. Schwartz

Article about: .

Arrow WWII Hand Engraved Cased Purple Heart, Stanley R. Schwartz

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Hand Engraved Cased Purple Heart, Stanley R. Schwartz  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: WWII Hand Engraved Cased Purple Heart, Stanley R. Schwartz

Obverse, plastic insert.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Hand Engraved Cased Purple Heart, Stanley R. Schwartz  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Reverse. Beautiful official hand engraving.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Steven , i think it`s so much nicer when the awards are with thier original cases , and that is a lovely example ,
    Al

Quote by Alan M View Post
    Steven , i think it`s so much nicer when the awards are with thier original cases , and that is a lovely example ,
    Al
    I agree Alan. What a shame that the care and attention to quality isn't demonstrated into the same awards of today. Now, even the meaningful PH has succumbed to the "quality" on par for a gum ball machine trinket.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]