Become our sponsor and display your banner here

20mm Hispano plate test

Article about: Hi I picked up this 20mm Hispano round in a job lot . A plate test projectile fired but undamaged . Any Ideas an Value ?? I know they are Rare the case is 1945 Steeton & Thorpe Arch Than

?

Default 20mm Hispano plate test

Hi I picked up this 20mm Hispano round in a job lot . A plate test projectile fired but undamaged .
    Any Ideas an Value ?? I know they are Rare
    the case is 1945 Steeton & Thorpe Arch

Thanks Ken
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 20mm Hispano plate test   20mm Hispano plate test  

Bit like anything collectible I should gather its all down to what the buyers desire is, is willing to pay for the item, and how deep their pocket is.
    What I have found over 46 years of collecting bits & bob's of ordnance is people often think they have to polish the crap out of things to make them more appealing, to a dedicated collector nothing could be further from the truth all your doing is removing its patina gained from a long journey.
    Its value as stated is subjective rare or not its down to the buyer I have seen things that should have commanded a high price fall through the hoops dirt cheap, other stuff you could get for near nix bust the bank because 2 people wanted it!
    Last edited by CINDERSII; 05-12-2018 at 05:27 PM.