Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2x German Camo Tm35 mines

Article about: Here are 2x German ww2 camo Tm35 , both are inert ,its getting harder to find the early war Camo painted mines

Default 2x German Camo Tm35 mines

Here are 2x German ww2 camo Tm35 , both are inert ,its getting harder to find the early war Camo painted mines
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2x German Camo Tm35 mines  

v/nice find.

?

Never seen any before.

I have seen some and handled a few in ord tan and fg never a cammo one these must be hard to find and pretty rare nice find! timothy

Excuse my ignorance but aren't mines normally buried? And if so, why bother to camoflage them?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but aren't mines normally buried? And if so, why bother to camoflage them?
    That's what i was thinking!...

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Hello Glenn,
    Yes mines are generally buried but that's not the case everytime.
    On the photo posted below, mines are maintained on a wooden board in order to block the access to a bridge. Photo taken in september 1944 in Epinal (France).
    Thanks

2x German Camo Tm35 mines

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

A friend of mine have also a camo mine found in Normandy, not this camo, I ask the picture.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

You find alot of 1930s dated German items painted in this camo from mines to boxes ,i have also a frame for the two mines in the same camo

great looking Mines. I still need one of these for my Ordnance section of my war room.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.