Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

3 Little Eggs

Article about: by tailor marc Im not even going to think about it. I live in Australia and Perth for that matter. Its like a nazi state here. NOT a chance in hell of getting one into here I had one in the

Default Re: 3 Little Eggs

Ok i have PMed all those who wanted the email of the seller. If i have missed anyone let me know
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

hi chris,did the old egg give birth.lol.

I have purchased egg grenades from the seller recently and there was no problem with postage to the UK.

hello robin, hello chris.....i am also here now ;-) i have sold some INERT eggs around the world and never had any problems with shipping and customs....by the way- forgot that i am here since 2011- never posted here before...

best regards jens

Hello Jens:
    Good to have you here. I will be getting a hold of you this weekend for my eggs.
    thanks,
    John

Quote by eggman39 View Post
    hello robin, hello chris.....i am also here now ;-) i have sold some INERT eggs around the world and never had any problems with shipping and customs....by the way- forgot that i am here since 2011- never posted here before...

best regards jens
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Me too!

Quote by eggman39 View Post

best regards jens
    Hi Jens nice to see you here as well. Give the forum a chance and you will see that is the best place around.
    GrĂ¼ss,
    Chris
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Got my eggs from Jens on Friday. Great condition!!! He send me an odd one. you will have to see my thread.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Im not even going to think about it. I live in Australia and Perth for that matter. Its like a nazi state here. NOT a chance in hell of getting one into here

Hi Jens,

Great to see you here, its a really friendly place, perhaps when you have time you can show us some of your collection.

All the best

Robin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast