Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

5cm le grw 36 help

Article about: Hi guys, new user here, Ive been lurking for awhile and need some help. Great sight by the way with a lot of intelligent fellows here! My question is, does anyone own or have pics of the int

fliegerfaust13
    ?

Default 5cm le grw 36 help

Hi guys, new user here, Ive been lurking for awhile and need some help. Great sight by the way with a lot of intelligent fellows here! My question is, does anyone own or have pics of the internal guts of the base plate mechanism that the barrel is pinned to? I'm trying to restore 1 and have the barrel, the base plate and traverse and elevation pieces that I have collected over the years, but no luck on the tilt gear inside the cup. I have a lot of pics from all over showing the complete mortar, but nothing broken down that far. Any help would be immensely appreciated as this is the last piece to my puzzle. Thanx in advance to any and all help, Regards Dan P.

?

Thumbs down

I've got a complete 36, but I'm not going to tear it apart - sorry.
    Sarge

CBH
    ?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I've got a complete 36, but I'm not going to tear it apart - sorry.
    Sarge
    You've got all the good stuff Sarge!

?

Cool

Not yet, but I'm working on it!
    Here is my 36 and its stable mates - a pr of frog Mle 37, 50mm. The case in the back ground is a carrying case for the 37.
    Sarge
    5cm le grw 36 help