Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

7,5cm german type?

Article about: 7,5cm projectiles found in north Norway.Are this grenades made in Germany.Flak or?

?

Default 7,5cm german type?

7,5cm projectiles found in north Norway.Are this grenades made in Germany.Flak or?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 7,5cm german type?   7,5cm german type?  

Default Re: 7,5cm german type?

Some close up photos of the fuses would help. Any writing on them?
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

hello. eh the fuses is german EKzdr C/28 fen 2 41 . and the other is a ZZS/60 nA hhj 1944. .but the thing is that i dont know if these is used on this type of projectile.?. just put on fore the photo. i wonder if this 7,5 cm projectile is made in France .and converted to take German fuses. regards Kurt.

Kurt:
    Still researching those fuses. Could you get a close up photo of Fuses? Are these live rounds???
    Just wondered. One, I think is a timed delay, like a flak round.

John

?

:-) hi john. he he no the rounds are empty.ore i would not have them at home. the fuses i know . but the 7,5 cm projectiles i do not know. have been colecthing fore some time now. and have mostly German amo . have fore of these 7.5 cm projectiles .All with out the filling. ore the explosive . KURT.

Not Sure about the shells themselves. Sorry. Usually the fuses will tell the story. They look good to display. did you dig them up?

?

hi . yes i found them in an German amo dump. with hundreds of other things. most blown up . but thees fore were just fine . and the fuses ,i have bought here in Norway . just got a ZtZS/30 FROM 1941 to day . and i am getting a AZ23/28 later on. the building that housed the amo burnt down in 45. so the projectiles is empty . also have some fore 8,8 cm and some seven 10,5 cm . all empty :-)

?

These are 7,5 cm Kanonengranate (K.Gr.), these were used during WW2 in fieldguns like the 7,5 cm F.K. 16 n.A., and 7,5 cm F.K. 38 and the 7,5 cm Geb.G. 36 mountaingun.

None of the fuzes shown actually belong on this type of shell, they are both used by the Kriegsmarine.
    A Dopp.Z. S/60 s or Az 23 (0,15) would have originally been fitted.