Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Egg grenade

Article about: Here is one of my egg grenades that I acquired a number of years ago. It still retains much of its original paint and is in fairly good condition. Its also nice to see the 3 letter codes on

Default Egg grenade

Here is one of my egg grenades that I acquired a number of years ago. It still retains much of its original paint and is in fairly good condition. Its also nice to see the 3 letter codes on the body and the top of the igniter. I have not seen any locally here in Jersey for quite a few years now.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Egg grenade   Egg grenade  

Egg grenade   Egg grenade  

Egg grenade  

Very nice and as you say in very good condition. Good 43 dated fuse.

?

Wow, I haven't seen such good blue paint on the top of these before. Nice find! I have one coming to me in the mail right now. I need to find a replacement ring for it though. If anyone knows where I can get one or if any diggers found any they want to sell me, please let me know.

Great looking Egg.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Dean:
    If you don't mind me asking. Did you get one of Jens eggs.
    If so I am very happy with the one I got from him. ANd no problem getting it here to the states.
    John

Quote by Dean View Post
    Wow, I haven't seen such good blue paint on the top of these before. Nice find! I have one coming to me in the mail right now. I need to find a replacement ring for it though. If anyone knows where I can get one or if any diggers found any they want to sell me, please let me know.

?

Sorry for the late reply, John. Yes, I got mine from Jens

He's a great guy and pleasant to do business with. I almost missed out on getting one before they ran out, though! It was a technical error on my part, due to me writing his email address incorrectly.

I left a letter in his name out accidentally and we played "message tag" for a couple days before the problem got resolved and the money transaction finally went through properly.

I think he only had two left and I got one of them . Needles to say, I am very pleased with my little eggy! I have it hanging on my belt from a belt-loop with D-ring on my W-SS mannequin display next to the PPK holster. It looks swell indeed

Great example!....

Sounds great Dean!! How long did it take to get here? Can you post pictures? I think he might have sold most of them to our forum friends. Great guy to deal with. If I ever make it to Germany I would like to look him up.

John