Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

help

Article about: A bit of politeness, appreciation and gratitude for people's efforts goes a long way mate.

Default Re: help

A bit of politeness, appreciation and gratitude for people's efforts goes a long way mate.

?

how hard is to say yes or no or to post an picture

I think there seems to be a little bit of confusion about what ZERO is asking for, probably because English isn't his first language (at least that appears to be the case)

What I think he was asking for was photos of the actual 7.92 bullet/projectile so he could compare them to the ones shown in the photograph (Post #9) in an attempt to identify them. But, as others have said a simple internet search could have provided the answer, also a little bit of politeness goes a long way. If you show a bad attitude, those with the knowledge may be unwilling to help you out.

Thanks

Danny

Zero

Calm yourself down ! People are trying to help.

The pictures show two different type of projectile, two of which could be 7.92, the other probably not, (the 'boat-tail' spitzer). The only way you will know for sure is to use a decent set of callipers to measure the diameter of the projectile. Mind you, even this may not be enough as they will have lost some diameter during firing and from wear and tear over 60+ years knocking about in the ground.

The information you have asked for is readily available on the net, as has been pointed out to you. Someone has even kindly provided a link !

Now please stay chilled and try not to be rude.

Thanks

Steve T

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Zero

Calm yourself down ! People are trying to help.

The pictures show two different type of projectile, two of which could be 7.92, the other probably not, (the 'boat-tail' spitzer). The only way you will know for sure is to use a decent set of callipers to measure the diameter of the projectile. Mind you, even this may not be enough as they will have lost some diameter during firing and from wear and tear over 60+ years knocking about in the ground.

The information you have asked for is readily available on the net, as has been pointed out to you. Someone has even kindly provided a link !

No please stay chilled and try not to be rude.

Thanks

Steve T
    Oh, you're too kind
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Hi

On this forum we are here to learn but there are some occasions when a bit of research goes a long way. The information you have asked for could be easily found but yet you still seem to ask for it. As said Collectorww2 has already posted the link to all of the information you need. And after all of this you continue to be rude and ungrateful to members of this forum.

Thanks

Cameron

If you are looking to identify what those 3 bullet tips you've shown are from, the simple answer is, it's impossible to do so without exact measurements. All bullets look alike and only differ in Size. The 3 shown could be from any rifle. Appearance will tell you Nothing. End of story. In the future, if you have any further questions, I suggest that you try simple research before coming online to an international and Free, I might add, Forum and demanding rudely to be told exactly the needed information. As you said earlier, "How hard is that?"
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

am cerut doar ajutor...... bine ca nu am cerut alte lucruri

- - Updated - -

si cred ca am fost politicos .

- - Updated - -

imi pare rau de deranj . dar cred ca pentru asta exista forumul pentru a cere informatii .

Asking politely for information and being quite rude when people tell you how to find information on your item, is not the same thing. Indeed these forums are here for the purpose of learning and gathering information, but acting rudely when being told to do some legwork on your own is not a very good way to show respect.

And in Romanian :
    Solicitarea de informaţii şi de politicos pentru a fi destul de nepoliticos, atunci când oamenii vă spun cum să găsiţi informaţii cu privire la articolul dvs., nu este acelaşi lucru. Într-adevăr aceste forumuri sunt aici pentru a învăţa şi a strângerii de informaţii, dar în calitate brutal atunci când se spune pentru a face unele legwork pe cont propriu nu este o modalitate foarte bună de a arăta respect.

Romanian to English......

I asked only help ...... I asked well as other things

- Updated -

and I think I was polite.

- Updated -

I'm sorry to bother you. but I think for this forum exists to request information

As has been pointed out, we think you appeared rude because English isn't your first language. This forum exists so that like minded people can discuss a subject they are passionate about with other people with similar interests. We don't all have the same level of expertise so we learn from each other. Part of the way we learn is by being shown where to find information ourselves.

Online translator gives me this in Romanian. I'm probably telling you I would like to have sex with your pet dog or something, but at least I am willing to try. Translation that is. Not having sex with your dog.

Aşa cum sa arătat, credem că ai apărut nepoliticos, deoarece engleza nu este limba maternă. Acest forum exista, astfel că oamenii gândesc ca poate discuta despre un subiect pe care sunt pasionati cu alte persoane cu interese similare. Noi nu toate au acelaşi nivel de expertiză, astfel ne învăţăm unii de la alţii. O parte din modul în care ne invata este de a fi demonstrat în cazul în care pentru a găsi informaţii noi înşine.

Remember that everyone replies in English on this forum as it is used as the 'universal' language. If you have trouble writing in English, do what I did and use an online translator. Please reply in English in future.

Steve T

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast