Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help with dummy rounds

Article about: Hi. Dose eneyone know a site in the uk that can sell me some dummy rounds / inert rounds size : 7.62 x 54 - mosin nagant rounds as i am getting a de-act at christmas and was wanting to make

Default Help with dummy rounds

Hi.

Dose eneyone know a site in the uk that can sell me some dummy rounds / inert rounds size : 7.62 x 54 - mosin nagant rounds as i am getting a de-act at christmas and was wanting to make it that authentic with some dummy rounds i can place in the mag fire the action and pop them out with saftey knowing that they will not go off in the chamber i think thats what inert rounds are right???

Thanks all VAMPY

Default Re: Help with dummy rounds

Hi, your new deactivated rifle will not chamber the round.

I don't know of any reasonably priced online UK dealer selling 7.62x54.

Wartime dated rounds, which is what you want, can be found at shows for about 50p each. But they are not that common to find.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi.

OOOOO man i was looking forward to geting some inert rounds so i can load into the chamber.

Just a question as i am nosey why wont the rifle chamber the rounds? diffrent sizes or something of that nature i like to know stuff like that.

VAMPY

Hi, it is part of the deactivation process. The chamber will be pinned with a steel rod to prevent any round going into place.

Cheers, Ade.

schnellmann
    ?

Be happy your de-act will not chamber a (live) round! If you could, and pulled the trigger you would likely be injured or killed. Or both.

yeah i just wanted to beable to put fakes in the mag to make it more authentic ooo well asleast i will not get killed

VAMPY

I think you could still put inert rounds in the mag, just just wont be able to chamber them. I'm getting one for christmas too

Thanks

Danny

Hi.

Yeah i will just have to put them in the mag

OOOO gas mask only tomorrow and we get our rifles gonna post some pics up i am

VAMPY

Yes, you will be able to load the mag and unload it by dropping the floor plate.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks m8 i am looking at my rifle now i had it out the wrapping for about 8 hours now lol and i love it evrything matches exept the bayonet diffrent numbers also the butt plate looks to be force matches as the original number 4194 has been strickend out with a big scratch along the length of then numbers then my new numbers marked on top of it

VAMPY