Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but need help indentifying possible practice grenade?

Article about: I bought this awhile back, the guy told me it was a German practice grenade from WWII but Im not too sure. What do you guys think?

Default I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but need help indentifying possible practice grenade?

I bought this awhile back, the guy told me it was a German practice grenade from WWII but Im not too sure. What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?   I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?  

I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?   I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?  

Default Re: I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but need help indentifying possible practice grenade?

Hello,
    I can't help you out, but i moved your thread to the "ordinance and ammo forum"....they may be able to help you here....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Default Re: I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but need help indentifying possible practice grenade?

Well I have to say it doesn't look like any practice grenades I've seen in the past. It doesn't look right at all in my opinion. It looks homemade to be honest.

Steve T

I think it was home made also. Because months after I bought it I saw the guy at another show with one that looked the same.

?

They are not hard to make,here`s one I made.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?   I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

it looks like an leg of an table haha.. (first one then. not the one of Zwerge)

Hi ,, There are WW2 German practice grenads and training grenades used in sports. Practice grenades are the same as the M24 but with holes in the can ( to emit the smoke from the small explosive charge installed ) and the training/sports grenades are like yout one,,,but again these come in a few variants. is there a date on it anywhere ? some are reproduction and some are real. Regards Nick

Quote by NCstrangms View Post
    I think it was home made also. Because months after I bought it I saw the guy at another show with one that looked the same.
    I'm afraid I would of 'practice' threw it in the direction of the guys face!

Practice M24 Stick Grenades.

Both are pre war. one is dated 1927 and other dated 1931.
    Both are RR manufactured but notice the slight difference with the top of the cans, one is convex and the other is concave,

Regards Nick

I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?   I didnt know where this was supposed to go, but  need help indentifying possible practice grenade?  

typo,,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast