Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Itallian 10.35mm Revolver Ammo

Article about: Hi guys, A friend of mine has recently acquired a relic condition Bodeo 1889 Revolver from the late 1920s, the ammo that is meant for it is apparently 10.5mm, and he would like some inert/sp

?

Default Itallian 10.35mm Revolver Ammo

Hi guys,

A friend of mine has recently acquired a relic condition Bodeo 1889 Revolver from the late 1920s, the ammo that is meant for it is apparently 10.5mm, and he would like some inert/spent cartridges to display alongside it.

Can anyone here help him find some? Are those the correct measurements? They don't have to be period, as long as they are the correct type.

If you're able to help, PM me, and I'll put you in contact.

EDIT - Apparently the size is 10.35mm.

Cheers,
    Nitram

PS - Is this sort of topic appropriate for this forum, or should this go in the classifieds? If it's not appropriate, mods please close this topic.
    Last edited by Nitram; 02-09-2012 at 09:32 PM.

?

Default Re: Itallian 10.35mm Revolver Ammo

Depends where you are. In the UK you may be able to find one or two inert examples but they are not common. In the US you will stand a better chance as a load were sold as surplus in the 1960s.

I am not sure, but I think somebody is making modern cases for reloaders, but have alook on the net.

Regards
    TonyE

EDIT: Apparently Fiocchi have made modern loaded rounds. Google "10.4 Italian cartridges" and you will get some results.
    British Military Smallarms and Ammunition
    Collector, Researcher and Pedant
    https://sites.google.com/site/britmilammo/

?

Default Re: Itallian 10.35mm Revolver Ammo

I'm in Malta, and I'm 99% sure I won't be able to source examples locally, which might complicate matters.

I'll pass this info on.

Thanks,
    Nitram