MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for repro PE or TNT Charges for display

Article about: Hi Guys, I am looking for supplier that has Repro WW2 British PE or American TNT Charges for sale. I have checked several reenactor suppliers, but I have had no luck. I may be putting on a d

?

Default Looking for repro PE or TNT Charges for display

Hi Guys, I am looking for supplier that has Repro WW2 British PE or American TNT Charges for sale.
    I have checked several reenactor suppliers, but I have had no luck. I may be putting on a display at the Original Site of Camp X in May
    and these would be helpful for explanations of what SOE and the OSS trained for while there.
    I have seen them for sale on the net before, but just like Police, when you need them, you cannot find them.

Any Help would be great, even just the paper covers would be good so I can dummy up some displays.

Thank you

Dean O
    Canada

?

I know you can find the label templates online but cant recall where exactly...I just made my own by using brown paper from a stationary shop and trying out different fonts until I got the right one...the labels I wrapped around lengths of 25mm wooden dowel's with a hole drilled in the end to take the detonator..the US prepacked TNT charges can be made from dressed 50 x 50 timber

?

Thank you very much Torch!~! I checked out the site and saw what I need, I talked to an I T Friend of mine, and he has done a search after looking at what I needed for this display at Camp X, and has found he can "pull" some of these types of wrappers from other sites, so we can reproduce what was used by SOE.
    We are also going to dummy up some of the other types of demo stuff they used, Dead Rats, soup cans, coal devices ect.
    I have one of 5 known original SOE Manuals of these sort of devices...should be fun

THank you again
    Dean
    Canada

?

Looking for repro PE or TNT Charges for displayLooking for repro PE or TNT Charges for displayLooking for repro PE or TNT Charges for display

Glad I could help..i have a small collection of OSS/SOE switches and fuses and a couple of dioramas.. have attached a couple of pics,one of which is the PE sticks I made..sorry its not the best but a pain to get it out from where it is..

?

Great display!!! I have several original SOE bits myself..I had many more that were dug up from the demo area of Camp X, however I donated them to the Camp X Museum as they needed to be seen by others, when we closed the Museum, I gave long term loan to these items to CSIS and they are on display in their main building, however people aside from their workers are not allowed in that building

DEan O

Canada

Fantastic collection!!
    The Nobels Detonator box is particularly nice. You just don't see those over her (Canada).
    Your dioramas are really well done... congrats.

Thanks for posting the photos!

Cheers,
    Brad

?

Thanks guys..i love seeing other peoples collections so enjoy posting pics of my own to share...if you have any pics of your fuses that would be great campx