Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe smoke markers

Article about: Hello I hope that I posted in the correct forum. I would like to show you a couple of smoke markers, from my collection. They are unused, and live. I hope that you like them. Stig Erik The f

Default Luftwaffe smoke markers

Hello

I hope that I posted in the correct forum. I would like to show you a couple of smoke markers, from my collection. They are unused, and live. I hope that you like them.

Stig Erik

The first one is called an "Abwurfrauchzeichen" The red painted cannister indicates that the smoke is red. There where allso an version with purple smoke. The cannister was to be dropped from an aircraft, to mark object's on the ground. As the instructions indicate, the maximum height it could be dropped from, is 500 meters.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe smoke markers   Luftwaffe smoke markers  

Luftwaffe smoke markers  
    Last edited by Segedunum; 08-18-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Default Re: Luftwaffe smoke markers

The next one is a quite rare still sealed box, that containes one "Rauchnotzeichen rot". It's a emergency smoke signal cannister, that emitts red smoke. It was stored among the emergency equipment in Luftwaffe aircraft liferafts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe smoke markers   Luftwaffe smoke markers