Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M39 egg grenade

Article about: I'm almost certain this grenade is good and all original, but wanted to make sure I had a good appraisal on it. Does anyone see anything I might be missing here? Thank you folks for your kno

Default M39 egg grenade

I'm almost certain this grenade is good and all original, but wanted to make sure I had a good appraisal on it. Seller says the fuse is a BZ39. Condition seems average from what I've seen, as these seem to never look like new. My guess is a lot of these grenades are found in bunkers and battlefields which is pretty cool in its own right.

Does anyone see anything I might be missing here?

Thank you folks for your knowledge and willingness to share it!

M39 egg grenade

M39 egg grenade

M39 egg grenade

M39 egg grenade

?

very cool!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I am pretty sure this one is okay.
    I have had one dealing with that seller before and he did refund my money when it was not as described.
    I just normally have a hard time accepting the price he puts on some of his items although they are usually quite nice.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph. I hope you're doing well up north!

I've not dealt with this seller myself, but in this case he's coming in a little under the dealer prices I found here in the US so he may be fairly close. My memory is a little sketchy on those I've seen on forums for sale, but I'm going to make an offer more close to what I think I've seen them go for and see if he takes it.

It would appear this grenade will continuing its journey to its new home here in the US.

This leaves a MKII Pineapple, and one of the variations of potato mashers, which I am really looking forward to finding one that suits my fancy.

Looks like a good egg to me. No pun intended. I recieved mine from the egg man in Germany. Good guy to know. Arrived as expected. I have recieved 2 from him an egg like yours abnd one that is fired from a flare pistol. I think I have pictures in my profile album.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I looked for the photo John, but couldn't find one of your egg grenade. What did find was an incredible collection of handguns. Wow! You and my dad could probably talk for days about them.

Thats only part of them. I have not done an undate on my war room photos in about a year.
    Here are the photos I was looking for. Hope you enjoy them.
    thanks,
    John
    M39 egg grenadeM39 egg grenadeM39 egg grenadeM39 egg grenadeM39 egg grenadeM39 egg grenadeM39 egg grenade
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Those pistol launchers are interesting little devices. Yours are the first photos I've come across of one today though. Is it basically like a flare pistol that launches grenades?

I found a case of them in the province of Zeeland in the Netherlands. They were of a yellow colour. I left the case were it stood: in a bunker in the dunes.

I was actualy put off militaria in that week as my brother and I found a S-mine and took it into the hotel where we were staying. It was not appreciated by the management. We had to take it out again and get rid of it. We did.

Empty shell casings were not frowned upon.

Still my brother and I had a great summer in 1959. We even survived!

I should add my brother was 7 and I was of 10 years old at the time.

The luftwaffe dagger we found, I still have.

Cheers,
    Emile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast