Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Stielhandgranate

Article about: Got this one, but for me beard and all grenade looks strange, stick is bigger in diameter and heavier than others from my collection, guy who sold it said that it goes from metal grenade cas

Default M43 Stielhandgranate

Got this one, but for me beard and all grenade looks strange, stick is bigger in diameter and heavier than others from my collection, guy who sold it said that it goes from metal grenade case from blue clay. If it is good I will get some more from him. If it's bad then my grandma will get new potato masher.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Stielhandgranate   M43 Stielhandgranate  

M43 Stielhandgranate   M43 Stielhandgranate  

M43 Stielhandgranate  

Default Re: M43 Stielhandgranate

I like it! - my guess is just last ditch / late war variations on what WAS a throwaway item ( sorry for the bad pun )

My advice is that if you are going to give one to your grandma to mash potatoes, it should be disarmed before she is! ( there I go again )

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank You.

Forgot to add, it is disarmed.

?

'evu' was Lippert & Arnold, Metallwarenfabrik, Grünhain/Sa.- not necessarily a type of factory one might expect to make wooden parts, but if it's reasonable to expect they'd have made the metal screw adapter end, having them also make the sticks they'd go on is reasonable- moreso than a wood product manufacturer making the metal ends.

'evy' was von Hagen, Ww. Wilhelm, Metallwarenfabrik, Lüdenscheid/Westf.- they made the grenade itself, and 'ckn' was Hamberg-Bergedorfer Stuhlrohrfabrik v. Rud. Sieverts, Hamburg-Bergedorf, Kampstr. 25- they made the fuze.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Thank You, Matt!

Then I will get more of them and some eggs from that seller.

Hi.. and how was it disarmed ?????
    fuse looks intact and no hole in bottome where handle thread fits .. more piccs please!!!!

best regards nick

There is hole in place where fuse goes in, deep inside, all shit was washed out, can't make more photos because it is sold.

Hello.. thanks,, No shit then!

Regards nick