Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My 8x56r stockpile

Article about: Really starting to enjoy shooting my Steyr m95 /30(34)'s Found a great deal on 150 rounds of 8x56r (right 2 rows) Please pm me if you guys find any great deals on the cartridges. Under \\$13 a

hmmph I had to weigh mine!

you will wear that rifle out.lol

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I usually go through Ammoman... Great selection on surplus and current production ammo.
    Sometimes pricey but there are deals to be had... G
    I'll 2nd that notion!!!!! Ammoman is good to go!!!!! I have used him a lot. Keep in mind his prices include free shipping!!!
    There is nothing better than watching the dirty look the mailman has on his face when he has to lug those tin cases to your door.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'll 2nd that notion!!!!! Ammoman is good to go!!!!! I have used him a lot. Keep in mind his prices include free shipping!!!
    There is nothing better than watching the dirty look the mailman has on his face when he has to lug those tin cases to your door.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hahhahahah !! The Fed-Ex guy HATES me when I order crates !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

He doesn't care for spam cans either !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 8x56r stockpile  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    you will wear that rifle out.lol
    I have 2 of them

?

Here is one of the more interesting rounds I have, picked it up a few years back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 8x56r stockpile   My 8x56r stockpile  

@wagriff.. No basements in the houston area.. Too close to sea level.

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I'm saving all the brass just in case one day I'm able to do reloads. I need space away from my house. Don't like the idea of storing raw gun powder at home.
    Look for one of the smaller steel shipping containers. You can usually get them for $2,500 to 3,000 delivered. They are 8x8 x 18 feet wood lined inside and air tight when closed and have a tamper proof pad locking system. Great for storage or a man cave.
    My Grandson has been selling and delivering them for a year now here in Northeastern Oklahoma.
    Just a suggestion.

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Here is one of the more interesting rounds I have, picked it up a few years back.
    Comparing with the standard AR .223/5.56. A nail driver
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 8x56r stockpile  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast