Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My German eggs have Arrived!!!

Article about: Jens, thanks for the correction regarding the wood egg box featured in my photograph ( post #12) and that it differs from the steel variation . You have a sharp eye to notice that. I wasn't

?

Default Photo:)

Jens, thanks for the correction regarding the wood egg box featured in my photograph ( post #12) and that it differs from the steel variation . You have a sharp eye to notice that. I wasn't really trying to cite that specific type of container, but rather just simply to show a box of eggs in use.
    BTW,thanks again for everything you have helped myself with , and a few other lucky guys here. I still cuddle up with my new egg every few days ...Cheers, friend.

Scout, thanks for the kind response to my posting of the aforementioned photo I posted a while back, its def one of my favorites because of scene depicted and also the fact it's personalized.

NOTE:
    Also, I would be remiss if I had failed to say "thanks" for the sweet pistole /accessories images and Mr. Rabbits' removable pistole stock, and best of luck in aqcuirring that illusive insert, And luck to John in getting a nice stock as well)
    Regards,
    Dean.
    Last edited by Dean; 01-03-2014 at 10:40 PM.

yes you can. Still adding items. I do have my albums on my profile if you would like to look. The pictures are about a year or so old. I will be adding Pictures this year with all of my additions from 2013.
    thanks
    John
    Quote by Scout View Post
    Are we allowed a peek in your war room so to speak?
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

i just got the gun. i will send the pictures tomorrow. it is for sale

?

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    yes you can. Still adding items. I do have my albums on my profile if you would like to look. The pictures are about a year or so old. I will be adding Pictures this year with all of my additions from 2013.
    thanks
    John
    Some nice items there.
    I especially like the advanced good quality Sauer.

Thanks Scout,

John

Quote by Scout View Post
    Some nice items there.
    I especially like the advanced good quality Sauer.

Default kamphpistole

check out my kamphpistole i got in the mail.My German eggs have Arrived!!!My German eggs have Arrived!!!

Very good looking Z model. you have there.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.

John

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4