Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb

Article about: I would just like to share a few photos of my fuses and bomb. Any info you might like to share on these would be nice to hear,As I have had these a while and do not know a lot about them.

?

Default My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb

I would just like to share a few photos of my fuses and bomb.
    Any info you might like to share on these would be nice to hear,As I have had these a while and do not know a lot about them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb   My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb  

My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb   My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb  

My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb   My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb  

My Luftwaffe bomb fuses and incendary bomb  

?

Great collection! There was an old 70s tv series that I used to watch on YouTube, UXB I think it was called. They learned about these fuses the hard way during the Blitz.
    You might find some info here: http://www.bombfuzecollectorsnet.com/page5.htm