Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics

Article about: by Gary Cain Very nice collection you have there! I see a couple of real rarities there too! Gary Hi Gary, Thanks everyone!! Ahhh Haaa, you spotted them Gary. What ones are YOU, talking abou

Default My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics

Hi everyone. I thought I would share some pics I took recent of my US grenade collection so far. They range from the WW1 to WWII.

They are all original correct grenades, with the exception of 2 WWI grenades, that I made & aged the missing lead plugs. See pic. The 3 early lead fuses, the 2 "cut back" and the original side swing fuse, have the correct internal parts. They are different than the M10, M6, M200A1 series.

Some of you might have seen the last picture in this post. I call it the "Wall 'o Nades"

The fellow who owns them, Jim the "G" man I call him, lives only 25 miles from me. I met him about 8-9 months ago when I started collecting WW2 grenades of all countries.

He has been Extremely helpful, and I have personally inspected all the grenades in pic. Believe it or not, their are many, many small differences in the evolution of the US "pineapple grenade"

He has been kind enough to help me with my research on US grenades, and am very grateful to him to have gained his over 40 years of collecting knowledge, in such a short period of time. Thanks Jim!!

I hope you enjoy the pics, I enjoy sharing them. This is my US collection. I have other countries to come soon. Enjoy!

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics   My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics  

My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics   My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics  

My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics   My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics  

Default Re: My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics

More pics............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics   My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics  

very impressive collection of grenade

thank for showing

Pierre

Pierre, thank you. I am glad you enjoyed the pics.

Steve

Nice collection there Steve. I am trying to find some myself but am really having trouble locating any. Is there any web sight or dealer that you can recommend??

rgds, TY

hi Steve, that is most impressive! Great photos too.

Cheers, Ade.

?

A great collection, and some very nice examples

Nige

Very nice collection you have there! I see a couple of real rarities there too!

Gary

?

Thumbs up Re: My US Mk2 "Pineapple" Collection so far. New Pics

Man you are lucky!
    To have so many example's to study. You can't get that out of a book. I didn't know so many difference's existed.
    Thanks Kilroy

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    hi Steve, that is most impressive! Great photos too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade, thanks. I guess pics were not too large for site, I changed the resolution up a notch for bigger pics. I am kind of a computer/camera dummy so.... glad they came out OK. Glad I have an Apple comp. Makes thing simple, for simpletons.

Regards, Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast