MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My Various Ordnance

Article about: I'm new here and though I'd contribute some pics of my collection of ordnance. I'm not skilled with a camera so the pictures are a bit blurry. First picture shows 105mm artillery shell, 1907

Piraci
    ?

Default My Various Ordnance

I'm new here and though I'd contribute some pics of my collection of ordnance. I'm not skilled with a camera so the pictures are a bit blurry.

First picture shows 105mm artillery shell, 1907 Scoville shell, MG42 belt (casings are modern), 2 army surplus hand grenades, 6 pounder APCBC shell, 37mm shell, and 2 no4 spike bayonets.

Second picture (sorry for blurriness, I'll try to get a better one) shows a 5cm naval flak shell and a 155mm artillery shell. The 155 is very heavy so I have to keep it in my garage.

Third picture shows (from left to right) 6 random casings, 37mm shell, 40mm casing, 6 pounder APCBC shell, 1907 Scoville shell with timed fuse seperated, and 105mm shell.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Various Ordnance   My Various Ordnance  

My Various Ordnance  

Default Re: My Various Ordnance

Welcome to the forum ! nice ordnance collection , its possible to you to put more pic of 155mm .

?

Very nice,my collection is all 20mm and smaller.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Very nice collection and thanks for showing...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...