Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Nazi-marked Steyr M95 ammo and clip

Article about: Hi guys, This came as part of a gift from a friend of mine today. It is getting harder to find this kind of ammo. Hope you like it! Mo

Default Nazi-marked Steyr M95 ammo and clip

Hi guys,

This came as part of a gift from a friend of mine today. It is getting harder to find this kind of ammo. Hope you like it!

Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi-marked Steyr M95 ammo and clip   Nazi-marked Steyr M95 ammo and clip  

?

Default Re: Nazi-marked Steyr M95 ammo and clip

Very nice Mo,I have a few boxes of that,I used to pay $2 a box when it was plentiful,now it`s at least $10,if you can find it.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

ObKrieger

I'm starting to like your friends more than mine. lol Nice gifts!!

Green

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Very nice Mo,I have a few boxes of that,I used to pay $2 a box when it was plentiful,now it`s at least $10,if you can find it.
    Thanks! I am going to simply display this with my Steyr M95. Do you know if anyone makes new ammo for them?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    ObKrieger

I'm starting to like your friends more than mine. lol Nice gifts!!

Green
    My friends are great! I very rarely receive militaria as gifts so when I do, I get pretty excited.

ObKrieger

I would be excited too! I have a couple nephews currently in the military, I have an Iraqi blanket with Iraqi tags, Iraqi money, and a Marine "survival guide in Iraq" pamphlet that our soldiers were given when shipped out. I should post them, but didn't think anyone would be too interested in current militaria. I couldn't be more proud of my boys!!

Green

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    ObKrieger

I would be excited too! I have a couple nephews currently in the military, I have an Iraqi blanket with Iraqi tags, Iraqi money, and a Marine "survival guide in Iraq" pamphlet that our soldiers were given when shipped out. I should post them, but didn't think anyone would be too interested in current militaria. I couldn't be more proud of my boys!!

Green
    Green, please post them. Militaria is militaria and it all belongs here. As Iraq has drawn to a close I personally have been more and more interested in stuff from there.

ObKrieger

Sure, I'll post them. I will have to photograph everything first. The Marine pamphlet is really cool and I think it's pretty controversial. Look for it tomorrow night.

Green

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Thanks! I am going to simply display this with my Steyr M95. Do you know if anyone makes new ammo for them?
    New ammo is made by PRVI PARTIZAN,about $23 a box,I think Grafs sells it,your local gunshop could order it for you.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE