Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Need help please

Article about: Hi gents first time posting over here, can one of you guys please tell what this is, age and country of orgin, and is there a way to possibly tell if this thing is live? I'm assuming that th

Default Need help please

Hi gents first time posting over here, can one of you guys please tell what this is, age and country of orgin, and is there a way to possibly tell if this thing is live? I'm assuming that the part with the two partial holes screws off to fill it with powder???Need help pleaseNeed help pleaseNeed help please

Thank you in advance, Bill.

?

hello it could be a soviet product, look at the link, it's roughly in the middle of the page. Sovětska kumulativni protitankova munice během valky. Ručni zbraně Wehrmacht druhe světove valky - Schmeisser a dalši

Hello,

The link is very nice, but in my opinion this is not a soviet AZH-2 ampoule, the construction is totally different. I don't think it's related to any soviet armament.

In the doubt, don't mess with it and call the EOD. If it's loaded, this thing can cause serious troubles...

Life is good

Best regards
    Gabriele

With the markings on it i think you have a 120mm 16lb or 16kg (sorry unsure of weights) shot put ball
    Need help please

Thank you Spotter, I never would have guessed at this!Now I can bring this thing home and use it for a doorstop and not worry about blowing up my house

Bill