Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help!! Rocket?

Article about: Hi,bought this a astate auction?

?

Default Need help!! Rocket?

Hi,bought this a astate auction?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help!! Rocket?  

?

Default Re: Need help!! Rocket?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help!! Rocket?   Need help!! Rocket?  

I think that this is US Bazooka Rocket, what type exactly I'm unsure but a search on google would probably turn up with answers now you know what your looking for

Thanks

Danny

?

Thanks ,is there any danger in having it as its heavy?and any value?thanks again

?

It says sim-co on it in 3 spots?

Pammy

It appears to be a 2.36 in. rocket. A "bazooka" round. WW2 era. The M6 HEAT round was originally OD w/yellow markings. The M7 Practice, a near exact replica of the M6, was blue or black with white markings. Hope that helps.

Rick

?

Hi,thank you so much for the help!!so there is no danger in haveing it?and how much do they go for,as i want to sell it?thanks again for the help!!!

Pammy

While professing no expertise in the area, I would look down the arse end of it to see if there were any signs of propellant. My guess/bet is, it's probably spent. The color depicted in your pics leads me to believe it is the M7 Practice round, so not much to worry about, warhead wise. The warhead should unscrew from the tail piece, maybe allowing for a closer look-see at the innards. As for value, it's in pretty good shape with the exception of the bent fin, so a fair price, in these parts, would be in the $60-$80 range, depending on who wanted it and how badly they wanted it.

Rick

?

Thanks so much rick!!as i went to an astate aution and payed $10 so i did ok on it,,is it ok to put on e-bay,or they are funny abought that stuff?well thanks again for helping me !!

Pammy

I'm sure ebay would eventually remove it. Not sure where you're located. Anyway, might try posting it here or SA or BOCN, if you're UK/EU based. Gunbroker and AuctionArms(U.S.) are a couple of other sites that handle these sorts of items.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast