Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Need ID on this Hand Grenade

Article about: Hi All,,,,would like to hear what others think where this grenade is from,,,what era,etc,,,,Thanks in advance,,,Robert

Default Need ID on this Hand Grenade

Hi All,,,,would like to hear what others think where this grenade is from,,,what era,etc,,,,Thanks in advance,,,Robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need ID on this Hand Grenade   Need ID on this Hand Grenade  

Default Re: Need ID on this Hand Grenade

more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need ID on this Hand Grenade   Need ID on this Hand Grenade  

Need ID on this Hand Grenade   Need ID on this Hand Grenade  

NVA/Viet Cong 1966 and very nice... I have one and will post....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

thanks for the quick reply bill,,,i had a sneaking suspicion that this might be a VC grenade....what value would one of these have???...

Quote by militarymania View Post
    thanks for the quick reply bill,,,i had a sneaking suspicion that this might be a VC grenade....what value would one of these have???...
    The only info I can give you ,Is the price I saw at a gun show in KC last christmas(125$)

125$ US is in the ball park......BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

I got my VC Jungle made grenade out today and made some picts.... GAi 66 BILL

Looks like that one has been used as part of an improvised trip mine or something. Nice grenades guys

Thanks

Danny

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    Looks like that one has been used as part of an improvised trip mine or something. Nice grenades guys

Thanks

Danny
    Danny, Yes it was set at a ambush site and used as a booby trap, to signal the start of the ambush as everyone came into the trap site.........BILL