Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Panzerfaust from a collection.

Article about: I recently acquired a collection which was vast and varied. All ww.2 German and some interesting items were found for sure. One item that made me smile was this panzerfaust, I remember when

Default Panzerfaust from a collection.

I recently acquired a collection which was vast and varied. All ww.2 German and some interesting items were found for sure. One item that made me smile was this panzerfaust, I remember when they first appeared, all new looking in ordnance tan with stencilling. As far as I am aware they were found in Germany in a lake, a lot of time was spent recovering them making them safe and then cleaning them and re-painting them for sale. When they first hit the collectors market such items were very few and far between and these newly finished but original examples were sought after by those who did not have one in the collection and were unlikely to find a good original example. Just getting this in the collection I picked up made me smile and think back to those long off days when life was a lot simper than we find it today.
    Hearing the stories of these panzerfaust being recovered was rivetting in itself. Funny how an object such as this can make you think back in time. It amuses me no end, and makes me wish I had bought more at the time. This example will soon be finding a new home as my own is a touch nicer.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3176.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	311.9 KB 
ID:	743310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3175.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	328.4 KB 
ID:	743309  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3177.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	313.1 KB 
ID:	743311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3178.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	313.9 KB 
ID:	743312  

Name:	IMG_3179.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	323.7 KB 
ID:	743314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3180.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	324.9 KB 
ID:	743317  

Name:	IMG_3181.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	743319  

recovering these from lakes in Germany has been banned because the Baader-Meinoff group were useing the explosives from them.

?

That is a real nice one.

?

That is a great refinished example. I would love to add one to my collection but other matters are at the forefront at this time. I will be looking for it in the classifieds in the future when it might be a better time for me.
    It is a beauty
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

A wonderful example

Great looking Panzerfaust 60. I have one in my collection. The paint on mine is not as good as yours. I recieved mine from an old collection.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.