Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerfaust measurements

Article about: Hi everyone, my latest project is putting together a panzerfaust. I have a tube and the rear half of a bomb. Both are safe. However, I dont think im going to find the front half of a bomb, s

Default Panzerfaust measurements

Hi everyone, my latest project is putting together a panzerfaust. I have a tube and the rear half of a bomb. Both are safe. However, I dont think im going to find the front half of a bomb, so I will make one from wood.

Will anyone with a complete bomb be kind enough to provide me with the measurements shown? I will show you all when finished.

Many thanks, Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerfaust measurements  

MAP
    ?

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Hi everyone, my latest project is putting together a panzerfaust. I have a tube and the rear half of a bomb. Both are safe. However, I dont think im going to find the front half of a bomb, so I will make one from wood.

Will anyone with a complete bomb be kind enough to provide me with the measurements shown? I will show you all when finished.

Many thanks, Doug
    I have one. Let me take some measurements and photos. Give me a bit.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Your help is appreciated.

Lightbulb

If you get fed up with trying to make one, the repro heads from ZIB Militaria in Germany aren't too bad for about E35......

MAP
    ?

Couldn't take photos. One hand holding the camera and one the measuring tape plus getting the right angle was near impossible...

But here they are.

Panzerfaust measurements
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Soldier of fortune also sell repro ones.

Brilliant, this helps a lot, thank you.

I would like to have a go at making one- if it dosnt work out I will look at buying a replica.

I recall seeing a wooden one made years ago on a restored tube. If the measurements are right they can look fine.

Really sorry, I've missed off number 5.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerfaust measurements  

and you can ask battlefield condition, not mint.

- - ------- - -

Panzerfaust - atelier Tisseron - Reproductions de militaria
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast