MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Pps43 mags + pouch!!!!!!

Article about: Can somebody confirm whether these mags and pouch are wartime spec PPS43 please they look correct and were they made postwar as im not aware of the PPS43 being made postwar only 1943-45.rega

Default Pps43 mags + pouch!!!!!!

Can somebody confirm whether these mags and pouch are wartime spec PPS43 please they look correct and were they made postwar as im not aware of the PPS43 being made postwar only 1943-45.regards minnie.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pps43 mags + pouch!!!!!!  

Default Re: Pps43 mags + pouch!!!!!!

Hi Dave, I think you are fairly safe calling them wartime.

Although I have not seen that particular style of stud type closesure before. They tended to be wooden toggles. But when it comes to Soviet field gear "standard" is not a word which comes to mind.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers ADE im not sure on the price though £35 is that average?only want them to go with the deact i own and that too has the same style of mag which came with it,regards minnie.

£35 for the pouch and three mags is very fair.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!