Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Requesting Opinions on this Potato Masher Grenade

Article about: Hello folks. I found this potato masher online for sale near my house. The seller was asking \\$100 US but we've agreed on \\$60 US provided it appears to be authentic. The only markings are RR9

Default Requesting Opinions on this Potato Masher Grenade

Hello folks. I found this potato masher online for sale near my house. The seller was asking $100 US but we've agreed on $60 US provided it appears to be authentic.

The only markings are RR90-1940 which I know is Richard Rinker. Problem is, I have heard copies of the Rinker grenades have been made. What do you think? Is $60 a fair or good deal? Thank you for your help!
    Requesting Opinions on this Potato Masher GrenadeRequesting Opinions on this Potato Masher GrenadeRequesting Opinions on this Potato Masher Grenade

?

Hi there
    The photos dont do it any justice, how old does the wood handle look, in the pics it looks new. Is she deactivated, i would hope so, then if in an unused state the porcelin plug should still be present, one would think.
    Still, it would look in a display anyway.
    Regards

Requesting Opinions on this Potato Masher GrenadeThe handle looks old enough to be original to me but I'm certainly no expert. This is another pic but its not great either.

?

Well it certainly looks the age there, no expert, but does look good enough, especially when compared to the repros on ebay and the like. Would still look good in a display though.
    Regards

looks ok to me,pull the plug on the bottom and see what happens.---lol