Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

S mine box with igniters and adaptors

Article about: I have had a number of these wooden boxes but this is the only one which I bothered to keep. I think its a great piece of kit especially as its full to the top with the bits and pieces which

Default S mine box with igniters and adaptors

I have had a number of these wooden boxes but this is the only one which I bothered to keep. I think its a great piece of kit especially as its full to the top with the bits and pieces which originally belonged in the box. We had over 57,000 mine's laid here on the Island of Jersey. Every now and again the odd s mine or stock mine appears..... occasionally even tellermines have been found.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S mine box with igniters and adaptors   S mine box with igniters and adaptors  

S mine box with igniters and adaptors   S mine box with igniters and adaptors  

Default Re: S mine box with igniters and adaptors

Very nice and complete.
    chris

That is cool as heck.
    Thanks again for showing some of your great collection

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Never seen one this complete damien , very nice !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Having the box with the adaptors and igniters you also have to have the mines to go with it!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S mine box with igniters and adaptors   S mine box with igniters and adaptors  

S mine box with igniters and adaptors  

?

Very nice set there, thanks for sharing with us.

CMH

Very nice i love it. Can you tell me how much the Set is?

Very nice!...

DerStuermer, I have no idea how much these would cost. I guess half the battle would be to find someone with them for sale.

Wouah!!!!
    Dated april 1944, I supose in june, no more transport