Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Seeking Japanese Ordnance (PHOTOS)

Article about: Hello all. I collect inert WWII era Japanese Ordnance. Here is a link to a site where I have some pictures posted. I am always looking to buy good Japanese material! Thanks. Jim USA Japanese

JCB
    ?

Default Seeking Japanese Ordnance (PHOTOS)

Hello all. I collect inert WWII era Japanese Ordnance. Here is a link to a site where I have some pictures posted. I am always looking to buy good Japanese material!

Thanks.
    Jim USA
    JapaneseOrdnance(at)yahoo.com

Http://www.castle-thunder.com/wforum...opic.php?t=976

Check it out!

Pic 1, Left to right: Stack of Type 3 ceramic mines, two single horn Beach mines, Massive Ceramic mine, Double horn beach mine, wood box mine, Magnetic mines, Ceramic mine, Single horn beach mine, Tapemeasure mines, Foreground-Original Yardstick mine. All are Fully inert.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seeking Japanese Ordnance (PHOTOS)  

Default Re: Seeking Japanese Ordnance (PHOTOS)

Super nice Japanese Ordnance Items.. I saw more extensive picts. of your collection on the other site... Very impressive... Show some more...Thanks BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

JCB
    ?

Bill, thank you. I've seen some of your Japanese ordnance posted on different websites, you have some nice stuff! The 240 case is huge, I have one also, almost as good in condition. Makes a great garbage can! (I'm kidding) I also seem to recall a picture of a type 2 1/3 kg cluster bomb next to an old Popular Science (?) magazine with a grotesque cartoon of a Japanese pilot. Very politically incorrect but very funny.................Did you post that one? I love it............Jim

Quote by JCB View Post
    Bill, thank you. I've seen some of your Japanese ordnance posted on different websites, you have some nice stuff! The 240 case is huge, I have one also, almost as good in condition. Makes a great garbage can! (I'm kidding) I also seem to recall a picture of a type 2 1/3 kg cluster bomb next to an old Popular Science (?) magazine with a grotesque cartoon of a Japanese pilot. Very politically incorrect but very funny.................Did you post that one? I love it............Jim
    Hello Jim, Yes I posted the Cluster bomb and the Popular Science Mag with the Japanese Figure holding it, like he was going to drop it by hand from his airpalane...You have a great collection...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...