Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

So is it against USPS rules to ship brass shell casings INTO the US?

Article about: I recently aquired a spent 20mm x 138 brass case and I like it. How can I find 75mm/88mm/105mm/128mm cases?

Default So is it against USPS rules to ship brass shell casings INTO the US?

I recently aquired a spent 20mm x 138 brass case and I like it. How can I find 75mm/88mm/105mm/128mm cases?

Default Re: So is it against USPS rules to ship brass shell casings INTO the US?

I would ask USPS directly.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: So is it against USPS rules to ship brass shell casings INTO the US?

As I collect this sort of thing I may have something to add, I live in Canada..but some Mail goes through New York first before it comes here..every Ordnance related item that has gone through NY was never arrived in Canada..USPS does not have to inform you that it has been taken..I understand the x-ray everything now and if they feel they don't like it..they take it.
    I now only use DHL for any of this sort of thing coming out of Europe..never lost an item..and I recieved one package.2 days after it had been sent..usually only takes 4 days to arrive.

Dean

Send it UPS. They deliver live ammo and weapons right to your door. Ron