Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)

Article about: Hello! Today I found this relics in Romania with my metal detector...and a lot of hungarian and romanian bullets...Finally, I identify the third object...it was from hungarian handgrenade...

Default Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)

Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)
    Hello! Today I found this relics in Romania with my metal detector...and a lot of hungarian and romanian bullets...Finally, I identify the third object...it was from hungarian handgrenade....but the first and the second relics I dont know they are...If anyone could, please help me, to identify what are they...thx

?

Well, the first looks like the bottom of a cartridge, the second looks like the fuse tip of a mortar.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, I'm no expert.

I dont think is from an cartidege...I think is from some shell-rifle grenade...check out the caliber difference of this relic and an mannlicher cartidgeSome relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)

?

Quote by Fritz Christen 1941 View Post
    I dont think is from an cartidege...I think is from some shell-rifle grenade...check out the caliber difference of this relic and an mannlicher cartidgeSome relics from Battle of Turda (RO)Some relics from Battle of Turda (RO)
    Like I said, take what I say with a grain of salt.
    I do think that you very well may be correct, I think that you will have to wait for a definite answer for that one from an expert.
    Until then, I think that there is good reason to think that you are right.

The first item is the bottom of a flare gun cartridge the side parts would have been made from Cardboard