MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round

Article about: Hey Guys, saw this on a Dealer's site and thought you would get a laugh out of it. He says it is the short tailed bazooka. It could be your's for \\$100 He has some cool German relics but he s

Default Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round

Hey Guys, saw this on a Dealer's site and thought you would get a laugh out of it. He says it is the short tailed bazooka. It could be your's for $100

He has some cool German relics but he should know better with this one. I can see the black practice rocket head with a 60mm mortar tail glued to it. LOL There is no way this could work..there is no fuze train.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round   Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round  

Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round  

Default Re: Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round

Seriously, who would actually believe that this is actually genuine? it doesnt even look right

Thanks

Danny

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    Seriously, who would actually believe that this is actually genuine? it doesnt even look right

Thanks

Danny
    I agree..out of respect for the dealer I wont post his site. thats why I say He should know better than to post this and say

" NICE WWII US BAZOOKA ROCKET Inert M6 RELIC Condition ARTILLERY SHELL with short TAILFIN

This is a cool relic that just arrived. An early Battlefield pick-up relic BAZOOKA ROCKET short type with tailfin. I believe this is the M6 Rocket. A nice addition to your US Relic ordnance collection."

Quote by Dirt Detective View Post
    I agree..out of respect for the dealer I wont post his site. thats why I say He should know better than to post this and say

" NICE WWII US BAZOOKA ROCKET Inert M6 RELIC Condition ARTILLERY SHELL with short TAILFIN

This is a cool relic that just arrived. An early Battlefield pick-up relic BAZOOKA ROCKET short type with tailfin. I believe this is the M6 Rocket. A nice addition to your US Relic ordnance collection."
    Well unless someone has mis-informed him about it? but if he's done this knowing that he's selling something that doesnt actually exist as a real munition he deserves to be named and shamed

Thanks

Danny

Hey Guys, saw this on a Dealer's site and thought you would get a laugh out of it. He says it is the short tailed bazooka. It could be your's for $100

He has some cool German relics but he should know better with this one. I can see the black practice rocket head with a 60mm mortar tail glued to it. LOL There is no way this could work..there is no fuze train.
    HA!! Funny!! I saw this guys site also Mike, I emailed this pic to few buddies, did not think of putting it here for all to get a laugh!! Good idea.

He had, or still has a relic German bayonet that I sold him for $20 bucks on ebay, listed for $80 with big story. I bought the bayo from friends in the UK.
    At this same site in UK also, there were also some great relic pistols I was going to buy them, but did not think a pistol, even relic condition could get into the US???
    They still had a frame/receiver so I do not know how this guy got them here. He is selling them at 3-4 times the price he bought them for....with big story/write up.

Regards, Steve

I think the weapons and german items are original relics...with a story added to them but his american helmets...Im not getting the warm fuzzy feeling on them.

I went out in my garage and found my own rare short tailed zuker...LOL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Super Rare Short Tailed Bazooka Round  

I think the weapons and german items are original relics...with a story added to them but his american helmets...Im not getting the warm fuzzy feeling on them.

I went out in my garage and found my own rare short tailed zuker...LOL
    Yes, they are real battle site relics, some nice ones...... with a big Hollywood hype story to go with them.