Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trench Art Dagger Identification

Article about: Hello Everyone, Thank you so much for your expertise and shared knowledge on my last two posts, it is greatly appreciated. This afternoon (EDT), I'd like to share a less recent find. This pi

Default Trench Art Dagger Identification

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your expertise and shared knowledge on my last two posts, it is greatly appreciated. This afternoon (EDT), I'd like to share a less recent find. This piece came from a local garage sale roughly a year ago. It was not displayed and not priced, yet it caught my eye in a tub of items waiting to be put out and I made a small offer (my usual $5), it was accepted and I happily walked away with it.

This may very well not be trench art or it could be. Of interesting note is the number "23" stamped right below the antler hilt on the blade. Its a tough one to get a photograph of, yet its there in good light. I am not concerned with value as it has very little and has its share of dings, yet I like to know as much about these items as I can and rely on minds far greater than my own for this knowledge! And besides I think it looks cool and that is worth my small investment

Trench Art Dagger IdentificationTrench Art Dagger IdentificationTrench Art Dagger IdentificationTrench Art Dagger Identification

MAP
    ?

Interesting piece. Not one that I can help you with, but there is certainly age to this piece.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)