Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trench Art ID Please

Article about: does this break board rules. if so i appoligise and would ask for this thread to be deleted.

?

Default Re: Trench Art ID Please

does this break board rules. if so i appoligise and would ask for this thread to be deleted.

We have our own sales ads. You are of course free to advertise where ever you wish. Ours are cheaper than E Bay.

But it is always nice to offer things first here as a courtesy after getting help.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

This is also a French M1897 75mm gun shell case made into trench art-it was brought to WA by Corporal George Seddon, British Army when he immigrated-the base has a faint inscription of 'Somme'-intended as a vase or similar, it would have been made by French peasants behind the lines to sell to troops as souvenirs (although I would have thought the screaming nightmares would have been enough after that place).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	232.7 KB 
ID:	330352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	330351  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12