Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two nice rounds

Article about: Hi, i thought i would show these two rounds the large one is a 40mm dated 1943, the second is a Oerlikon 35 x 228 training practice tracer round dated 1982. Both in nice condition, i got the

Default Two nice rounds

Hi,
    i thought i would show these two rounds the large one is a 40mm dated 1943, the second is a Oerlikon 35 x 228 training practice tracer round dated 1982. Both in nice condition,
    i got these on a swap for an old helmet shell, so quite pleased with them.
    If anyone can give me a value i would like to know but they are staying here for a while.
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two nice rounds  

?

Nice ammo,your 40mm is an L60,I bought an L70,which is the postwar upgrade,I paid $50 CDN for it last year.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

I totally love your 40. I have four WW2 brass cases, but no projectile so I am very jealous! Lovely round

Nice! I have an L60 and a L70 40mm round, just the right size to display too, big enough to be impressive but not too big that they get in the away. I also have an Oerlikon 35 x 228 stashed away!
    I've no idea on prices, had mine many years and back then they didn't cost me a lot but nowadays I wouldn't have a clue on values.

Hi,
    Thanks guy,s for the info, i like the 40 to i dont usually collect modern but the 35 was with it but that was sent on it,s way today. the 40 looks good with my two 18lbs so it can stay where it is, Steve did you get my PM i have those rounds here for you.
    Dave.

Not had a PM off you Dave Just double checked all the way back to January.

Hi steve
    Must have done it wrong mate lol send me your address and i will send you some of those rounds in the week.
    Dave.
    IE the wood heads.