Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown bomb. Anyone got a clue ?

Article about: Can anyone tell me what this is ? i honestly have no idea. It looks very interesting though. Any information would be appreciated

?

Default Unknown bomb. Anyone got a clue ?

Can anyone tell me what this is ? i honestly have no idea. It looks very interesting though.

Any information would be appreciated

Unknown bomb. Anyone got a clue ?

Default Re: Unknown bomb. Anyone got a clue ?

Looks like a practice bomb ( hopefully )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Hello fellow Dane. Bor i Moskva nu Where have you found it? In DK? Very interesting design. Any further info will be appreciated. Skive is where my old Engineer Regiment is now stationed. Have you found this item on a practice range?

Regards, Lars

?

Hi there Lars. This item is listed on the site called DBA, im sure u know of it
    It dosnt have any ties to Skive but is listed in the Copenhagen area. I just was very curious of the design and have never seen anything quite like it. Thats why i am asking here

?

More pictures are needed.

?

Quote by WRanG View Post
    Hi there Lars. This item is listed on the site called DBA, im sure u know of it
    It dosnt have any ties to Skive but is listed in the Copenhagen area. I just was very curious of the design and have never seen anything quite like it. Thats why i am asking here
    Take care with Den Blå Avis Me and frind cought some scammers there not long ago selling helmets. It was mega scammer Pawel Novak. Don't know if you know who he is. I was surprised such an organized scammer was working there. The items were listed in KBH as well, but when we asked closer they were actually in Poland. The "seller" had been working in DK but was now "moved back" to Poland. Make sure you can get better pics and that the item is actually in DK Let's see some more pics. It looks interesting.

Mvh

Lars