MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

US 20mm Frankford Arsenal Display

Article about: Enjoy this US 20mm ammunition display board for automatic cannon.. Frankford Arsenal 1973...BILL

Default US 20mm Frankford Arsenal Display

Enjoy this US 20mm ammunition display board for automatic cannon.. Frankford Arsenal 1973...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US 20mm  Frankford Arsenal Display   US 20mm  Frankford Arsenal Display  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: US 20mm Frankford Arsenal Display

Nice display, I only have a couple of 20mm rounds myself.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Johnnie
    ?

I would love the see the Franford display as well as Aberdeen. Rock Island Arsenal had a small but nice display when I attended the National Match weapons mantenance course there years ago.

Johnnie

?

Nice Bill
    Did you get that for taking the tour?

Quote by copdoc View Post
    Nice Bill
    Did you get that for taking the tour?
    I gave the tour...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Our supervisor had a set he got on the tour. You may have given it to him. I missed the tour when I left to go back to school. That stinks............ I am going to ask him to give them to me. He gave me the 5.56 bullets and ctg cases in various stages of development but kept the 20MM.

Edit I think the 5.56 are LC. I have not pulled them out in a few years.
    Last edited by copdoc; 08-10-2008 at 04:12 AM.