Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Value of WW2 2cm flak round

Article about: Hey guys,have a chance to buy a WW2 dated 2cm flak case with a projectile im not 100% sure is WW2..it has auy18 stencilled in white paint on the side of a black painted projectile with a yel

?

Default Value of WW2 2cm flak round

Hey guys,have a chance to buy a WW2 dated 2cm flak case with a projectile im not 100% sure is WW2..it has auy18 stencilled in white paint on the side of a black painted projectile with a yellow band painted directly above the driving band but no stamped marks on the projectile...what would you say a fair price would be?

A photo would be helpful. Some may point out this is not really an appraisal site. You may get some ballpark idea. Photos are very important for verification of the item though and I'm sure there are many here who can help. I have a few 2.0 cm examples of my own. NH

Its a hard one to put a price on as these are easy to find in europe but in Australia i would think harder to find and dont you need a paper to own Deko ammo in Australia?

?

Value of WW2 2cm flak round

Hi Kradman,certainly a lot harder to find in Australia yes,as long as the ammunition is inert and already in oz then no problem..rules regarding firearms vary from state to state which makes it confusing...got a picture from the guy selling..not the best unfortunately

It looks like an AP solid shot one, although the picture is blurry, I would be suspicious of the stencilling. I sell these for around £20 if WW2 and German

Looks ok to me and £20 as John says is the going rate in the UK