Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Very Odd Mills Grenade!!!???? Sort of

Article about: Sorry guys a bit of a joke, however William Mills who made the changes to make the WW1 and WW2 Mills Grenades, also made other things that many may not know about, as did other Companies tha

?

Default Very Odd Mills Grenade!!!???? Sort of

Sorry guys a bit of a joke, however William Mills who made the changes to make the WW1 and WW2 Mills Grenades, also made other things that many may not know about, as did other Companies that made Mills Grenades

For instance, F&W in Brantford Ontario Canada was a company that made farm equipment from before 1900, during WW2 they made the most common mills here in Canada, that why I have a cast iron Tractor seat Marked "Frost and Wood"

Today I bought this Mills piece, in rather good shape, not really my thing but it is part of the Mills story, I think this dates 1918..but I am unsure

Mills also made Wooden Golf clubs, so where ever I go, I look for one of them.

So here are some photos of my newest Mills, I have many different types of the ones you throw, but this was kinda neat

DEan O
    Canada

Very Odd Mills Grenade!!!???? Sort ofVery Odd Mills Grenade!!!???? Sort ofVery Odd Mills Grenade!!!???? Sort ofVery Odd Mills Grenade!!!???? Sort of

Nice cane seat Dean.........!
    Regards,

Steve.