Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round

Article about: I thought I would post some shots of this 37x85mm shell that I picked up years ago. It was manufactured in January of 1918. Enjoy.

Default WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round

I thought I would post some shots of this 37x85mm shell that I picked up years ago. It was manufactured in January of 1918. Enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round   WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round

Chateau-Thierry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round   WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Dombasle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

France.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWI Trench Art French 37mm Inert Round  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Montfaucon(e).

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

disassembled.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Fuse detail.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Last one. Driving band detail.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Did I post this in the wrong section......

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]