Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze

Article about: Hello, I'm going tomorrow to check it this medal in person and hopefully buy. I think to be safe I should take the advice given and post these pics before I get too excited and just buy, and

Default Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze

Hello,
    I'm going tomorrow to check it this medal in person and hopefully buy. I think to be safe I should take the advice given and post these pics before I get too excited and just buy, and eventually get upset later. So it's a bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze. I am passing the only pics the seller have me, all though some are a little blurry, thank you, Gents!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze   Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze  

Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze   Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze  

Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze   Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze
    P
    Many

I believe this one to be okay from these photos.
    The maker of these is currently not proven and the firm of Adolf Scholze has been suggested as the maker.
    Currently, I believe these are still referred to as, AS in Triangle.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you,
    I picked up a luftwaffe long service medal bar as well as a female RAD brooch, thanks for the quick advice.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze   Bronze Panzerkampfabzeichen, by Adolf Scholze  

I think he has Luftwaffe another eagle.